Effective Date: April 12, 2016
1. Ownership of the Site
You may use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. All pages within this Site and any material made available for download are the property of gardenUP, or its licensors or suppliers, as applicable. The Site is protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. The contents of the Site, including without limitation the files, documents, text, photographs, images, designs audio, and video, and any materials accessed through or made available for use or download through this Site (“Content”) may not be copied, distributed, modified, reproduced, published or used, in whole or in part, except for purposes authorized or approved in writing by gardenUP. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose or deep link to, any name, trademarks, service marks, logo, Content or other proprietary information (including; images, designs text, page layout, or form) of gardenUP without our express written consent.
The gardenUP name, logos, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of gardenUP. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of gardenUP. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
2. Prohibited Uses
You agree not to:
- Use the Site in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or t